Really awesome REST API design reference:
All Kerberos pain and sleepless nights can now be avoided: Kerberos Survival Guide
You can find some Gold under Tools section 🙂
Good to know. Don’t be fooled by the title – it is quite technical:
This says it all:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is a merged view of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes
In Windows 10 there are two kind of management apps:
- Control panel – old fashion / classic app we all know
- Settings – the new way of configuring Windows (a XAML app)
In Windows 8/8.1/10 there are more user-friendly commands. For example you can start Windows Update app via RUN dialog:
This will start Settings >Security > Windows Update XAML app.
You can find a table of all commands here:https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/Dn741261.aspx
1) The repository transforms database entities into business models.
2) The controller transforms business model into view models.
3) The view transforms view models into html.
Допълнително за Repository Pattern:
Добър пример за организация на проект:
И не на последно място –SOLID principles with real world examples
Преди времесе зачетох в следната статия:
В нея се споменава за пароли, NTLM, последствия от Ms16-101 – кофти patch, не се случва за първи път т.е.нищо интересно.
You can gather Windows information from ISO file using DISM in two easy steps:
- Mount the ISO file. Note the drive letter;
- Open elevated command prompt and start:
dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:F:\sources\install.wim /index:1
Replace F with the drive letter of mounted ISO file.